Credible security company servicing Port Fairy
We are based in Portland, which is just under an hour’s drive from the coastal town of Port Fairy. We pride ourselves on servicing towns across Victoria, providing individuals, businesses and industries with credible security services. Vital to our credibility first and foremost is ensuring our staff is qualified and up-to-date with security training and certificates.
We hold the following current licences and certificates:
- Private Security Business Licence – licenced to provide unarmed security guards and monitor centre operators
- Private Security Business Registration – registered security advisor and security equipment installer
- Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL) Certificate of Membership – as a corporate member bound to ASIAL’s professional code of conduct, Constitution, policies and procedures
- Public liability and work cover insurances
- Safe work method statements for patrols and security equipment installers
The above applies to all members of our company, and in addition to this all guards and patrolmen are required to have the following minimum qualifications:
- Certificate II and III in Security Operations
- Private Security Individual Licence
- Level II in First Aid (minimum)
All guards and patrolmen are required to be qualified, certified and uphold the highest level of professionalism at all times. If you need security services in Port Fairy, including manpower, equipment installations and more, please contact us.